Having lived in 3 continents, and travelling to various parts of the world, I may as well consider myself adventurous. Well over a month ago, my friend Reena of www.reenareigns.wordpress.com, passed on the adventurous blogger award to me. Thank you very much, Reena!
To receive the award, one has to answer a couple of questions:
- In which country or region would you like your next adventure to be? I would like to explore the African continent. I’ve read and heard a lot of good things in this part of the world but have never visited it. I hope I will have the chance to explore Africa someday.
- Where would you recommend for an adventurous time? It depends on how much time you have for this adventure. There are a lot of interesting places in Asia, the US and Czech. But if you have limited time, I would recommend visiting the Yosemite Valley in California.
- Most interesting culture: What I find interesting may change as I age, but I currently find Czech culture pretty interesting. After living here for a year, I found out that it has a lot of similarities to my own culture, but also a lot of differences when it comes to Asian culture in general.
- Favourite activity: Tasting the food, conversing in the local language and spending time in historical places.
- Most dangerous risk taken: Hiking in Bryce Canyon, Utah. I’m a wimp when it comes to heights.
- Favourite quotation:
- Happiness is: CONTENTMENT
As part of my blogging journey, I have met a lot of wonderful people who inspire me everyday with their own adventures. Though I cannot name everyone, here are the 12 bloggers who I think should also be receiving this award:
Please check out these blogs. I’m sure you’ll also feel like you’re part of their adventures.