This Made My Day
I had been offline this past weekend, but what greeted me when I got back online was this award.
I had the honor of being nominated by Afternoon Popcorn Snack and The Blazing Trail for the One Lovely Blog Award. My sincerest appreciation to you both!
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I made 18 significant moves so far.
2. I can play the bandurria, a plectrum chordophone from Spain, primarily used to play folk music. When I was 14, my mom enrolled me in a bandurria class to give me something to do during the summer.
3. I like putting hotdog as a main ingredient in my spaghetti. Sliced, of course.
4. When I was a child, I used to walk 1km to school every single weekday.
5. On my first year at the university, I, together with almost 300 other students, was a victim of a food poisoning outbreak at the dormitory cafeteria.
6. I used to have a cat named “Tiger,” because he looked like one.
7. When I was pregnant with my son, I ate 2kgs of dill pickles in one week.
Now for my nominees….in no particular order.
Please do check out these blogs. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.