Mars vs Venus

Sometimes it still amazes me how simple men are.  On our last shopping trip, my husband was so happy to find the perfect product.

IMG_5065

How can one product cater to 3 different needs?  I have 4 different products for  the following uses:  shampoo, conditioner, body wash & facial wash.  I cannot use my shampoo as a facial wash.  Nor will I ever use my conditioner as a body wash.

Oh well,   I guess Martians are really different.

21 thoughts on “Mars vs Venus

1. Michael August 23, 2013 / 9:14 am

I totally understand him. Basically, hair and skin are the same. They both are just dead cells. And facial skin is pretty much the same as skin on the arms or elsewhere on the body. So it equally amazes me how some women spend fortunes on cremes for different parts of their body and face and have a separate creme for every time of day. Even thought the skin really doesn’t know whethere its day or night.

• Grace August 23, 2013 / 9:18 am

LOL! This line of thinking is what I find amazing….and funny.

• kukolina August 24, 2013 / 4:30 am

I like to think that my skin on my face is not the same as on my… toes…HAHA

2. gamillerlasvegas August 23, 2013 / 9:44 am

I used to get by with a bar of soap until women told me it made them nervous. Do they still sell those bars? I’m 61 and confused by my crowded shower.

3. Liz August 23, 2013 / 11:10 am

So true~~~ then don’t forget all those creams for afters 😀

• Grace August 23, 2013 / 3:44 pm

Yup, the number of bottles would be doubled. 🙂

4. 68ghia August 23, 2013 / 5:41 pm

Martians Grace, They are completely different.
    Can’t live with them, can’t shoot them – guess the only thing to do is just to shake your head and love them 😉

5. kukolina August 24, 2013 / 4:31 am

Careful Grace! He might start washing his clothes with this Adidas three in one… 😛

• Grace August 26, 2013 / 8:40 am

That’s right! I better watch out. That will really freak me out. 🙂

6. John M August 25, 2013 / 11:15 am

I like the tagline on the bottle: “Developed with Athletes.” Wait, what? Chemists and basketball players collaborated on the formula?

• Grace August 26, 2013 / 8:35 am

That’s right. It’s kinda hard to imagine them being in the same room together. 🙂

7. btg5885 August 29, 2013 / 9:40 pm

We are in deed. Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to your comments, Love your blog title. BTG

• Grace August 30, 2013 / 9:27 am

Your blog title actually caught my eye. I like the humor in your posts.

• btg5885 August 31, 2013 / 4:26 pm

Thanks for your comments. I was intrigued by your title, so I had to Czech it out :>)

8. Son of Sharecroppers September 3, 2013 / 12:20 am

Well, I own many different shaving soaps and creams, and I’ve tried out a bunch of different bath soaps. In that way, I’m not the typical Martian. But in many other ways . . .

9. Know-All September 3, 2013 / 8:25 pm

Yup!! Your husband’s delight makes complete sense…why complicate life when you can get such make-life-simple products!! 😀