Liebster Blog Award

I am not a very artistic person.  Thus, I have subscribed to blogs that discuss topics related to art, fashion, interior design and garden design.    As we are currently building our own nest, I intend to educate myself in these areas since the responsibility of beautifying our home rests on my hands.

One of my favorite blogs on interior and garden design is Patina and Company.    I just love her gorgeous garden designs! Although she considers landscape design as a hobby, one can see her innate talent with the gardens she has created.   Being the talented person that she is, she had been awarded the Liebster blog award and she was very gracious to share it with me.    Thank you very much, Patina!

The rules for receiving the award are as follows:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his or her blog,

2. Copy and display the award logo, as above, and

3  Nominate five new recipients, each with fewer than 200 followers (I hope I get this approximately right), to receive the award and notify them by commenting on their blog.

And so, my nominees are the following:

1.  Kwentong Nanay

2.  Sage x Clare

3.  No Milk No Cry

4.  Amaryllislog

5.  Reenareigns

Please visit these blogs.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy them as much as I did.

23 thoughts on “Liebster Blog Award

1. amaryllislog July 24, 2012 / 2:34 pm

Congrats Grace and thank you for the shout out to my blog.

I enjoy seeing your world and your sweet little boy. You have a very thoughtful blog.

• Grace July 24, 2012 / 3:06 pm

You’re welcome. You deserve it.

2. Reena July 25, 2012 / 9:11 am

Thank you so much Grace and thanks for nominating me 😉

3. Reena July 25, 2012 / 9:24 am

*Congratulations Grace and thanks for nominating me 😉

• Grace July 25, 2012 / 10:31 am

Thank you, Reen and You’re welcome! You deserve it.

4. Russel Ray Photos July 26, 2012 / 6:36 pm

Yeah! Yahoo! Yippee! & Congratulations! Now I’m off to click on your nominee links.

5. patinaandcompany July 29, 2012 / 10:39 pm

Wow, Grace Sage X Clare is a gorgeous blog. Thanks for sharing that one!

6. classic toms shoes May 19, 2013 / 2:11 am

of course like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth however I will surely come back again.

7. karen millen shop online fashion May 20, 2013 / 9:51 pm

Hey there! I’ve been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!