I immediately started this blog after we moved to the Czech Republic. Back then, I didn’t have any friends and the internet was my only outlet. My initial goal was to connect with family and friends from all over the world. Instead of writing e-mails to each one, blogging provided the perfect medium to connect.
Since then, this blog has evolved into a venue for making new friends and connecting to like-minded people while still serving as an outlet for things that I find worth sharing. It was through this where I met Marney of Volunteer Fringe, who now nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am deeply humbled by her nomination. Thank you very much!
To accept this award, here are the rules:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
~Share 7 things about yourself
~Nominate 7 bloggers you admire
~Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are 7 random things about me:
1. I made 18 significant moves so far.
2. I can play the bandurria, a plectrum chordophone from Spain, primarily used to play folk music. When I was 14, my mom enrolled me in a bandurria class to give me something to do during the summer.
3. I like putting hotdog as a main ingredient in my spaghetti. Sliced, of course.
4. When I was a child, I used to walk 1km to school every single weekday.
5. On my first year at the university, I, together with almost 300 other students, was a victim of a food poisoning outbreak at the dormitory cafeteria.
6. I used to have a cat named “Tiger,” because he looked like one.
7. When I was pregnant with my son, I ate 2kgs of dill pickles in one week.
The following blogs inspire me in their own unique ways:
2. Movin’ On
7. Good Humored
Please check them out. Once you do, you’ll know why.
Who inspires you?